Monday, April 1, 2013

Pizza Update: 4/1/13

Everybody needs an Easter update. Granted, it was yesterday, but I gotta get rid of all these little chocolate Hershey's eggs somehow. What better way than...
Tonight's Pizza:
Red Baron Deep Dish Singles: 4 Cheese
Added Condiments:
welp
Pictures taken during cooking:
he has risen


he has risen indeed
Finished Product:
I broke the melty eggs up with a knife
Served With:

Vitamin Water: (Who cares that's all we have)
Three Fig Newtons

Pizza: hallelujah/10
Cookies:9/10
Vitamin Water: 5/10

This dinner reminded me of something my ol' granpappy used to say: "Never eat a food whose most prominent ingredients are the name of a Ween album." I think I've learned my lesson from this pizza. It still sits in my stomach and it will remain there for a while. Fig Newtons are the closest thing to the perfect food ever. and I don't care about the Vitamin Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment