Monday, October 22, 2012

Pizza Update: 10/21/12

Hello everyone! I'm back. I've been hesitant to eat Pizza recently because I've had time to eat other foods that aren't greasy and terrible for me! But the dam burst last night as I uploaded my latest video OLD SPORTS GAMES #11. I was hungry. But luckily:

Today's Pizza:
Red Baron French Bread Singles: Supreme Pizza
A new pizza! It isn't Sabatasso's this time! These only come in boxes of two, while Sabatasso's come in boxes of 12 or so, so I'll probably go back to them soon. These are also even worse for you to eat as well. They're huge, though.

Added Condiments: None, because I wanted to have a "blank slate" so that I can understand what it tastes like straight, and then I can come back and taste it with added condiments.

Finished Product:
DUMB SO I FORGOT TO TAKE THE PHOTO AND IT'S ALREADY DONE. USE NEXT PHOTO FOR REFERENCE

Served With:
Trader Joe's Ginger Beer

This was a late night snack, so I didn't put much effort into it. The ginger beer was super tasty, and it has a nice burn going down the esophagus.

Pizza: 8/10
Ginger Beer: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment