Friday, October 5, 2012

Pizza Update 10/5/12

Friday evening is typically a less than excellent night for me in terms of cuisine. I'm not too high class on these nights. I have about an hour and a half to eat until I have to go watch football and play Trombone (at the same time because I am great).

Today's Pizza:
Sabatasso's Pizza Singles: Thin Crust Four-Cheese
Added Condiments:
Spice Treasures: Chili Powder
Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce
Finished Product:

Served with: Reese's BIG CUP (capitalized for emphasis, presumably), Mountain Dew Voltage.

Overall Review: Pizza was really, really tasty. The Chili Pepper/Tabasco combo is a standard for me with microwave pizza. The Reese's was really big and super tasty. On a scale of tastiness, it just beats out the pizza. The Mountain Dew tastes like medicine and looks like Windex.

Pizza: 8/10
Candy: 10/10
Soda: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment