Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pizza Update 12/20/12

So here's the thing about this blog: I don't eat microwave pizza that much. I do when I can, but not all the time. Over the past few months, I have posted on this blog every time that I've had microwave pizza. I'm not lying to you when I say this.

HOWEVER

It is now Winter Break. Therefore, the one meal per day that is provided by a school cafeteria has been lost and must be replaced. I, with one quarter of seventh grade cooking class experience in the culinary arts, must make my own meals. I typically replace these meals in one of four ways-
1. Leftovers
2. Microwave Pizza
3. Fast Food
4. Don't eat

Today, I chose option 2.

Tonight's Pizza:
Red Baron FEASTS FOR ONE Thick Meat Trio Pan Pizza
Donated by Callie (I think, I can't remember well)

Added Condiments:
McCormick Garlic Powder (flash on high)
Finished Product:

Served With:
Trader Joe's Ginger Beer
Cup of Cheez-Its

Pizza: 9/10
Cheez-Its: 8/10
Ginger Beer: 8/10

The pizza was gigantic. It's the only microwave pizza that I've ever had that needed multiple steps in cooking. It was also tasty. Cheez-Its are Cheez-Its. With the Ginger Beer, it's like a holiday whenever we have it seeing as the only Trader Joe's in the area is around 30 minutes away from our house, so we rarely buy it. But it's awesome.

Happy Holidays! Also: Check out dude-i-like-drinks.tumblr.com for cool drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment