Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pizza Update: 1/20/13

First post of the new year. A little while ago, I obtained a giant box of Red Baron personal pizzas from Sam's Club. (Sabatasso's is from Costco) I plan to eat like all of them.

The reason for the lack of updates for the past month can be loosely blamed on the ancient Aztecs. You see, hundreds of years ago, the Aztecan people began using corn in order to make tortillas. These tortillas were perfect for enclosing assorted vegetables and meats. Some time after that, the burrito was made. Some time after that, the burrito was frozen. Then in December of 2012, my dad bought some frozen burritos. Microwave Burrito Time would be a terrible idea.

Tonight's Pizza:
Red Baron Singles: Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza
Added Condiments:
Garlic Powder (official powdered bulb of microwavepizzatime.blogspot.com

Red Rooster
Finished Product:
Served With:
Mountain Dew: White Out, Bag of Reese's Pieces
Pizza: 7/10
Soda: 9/10
Candy: 7/10

Pizza was pretty decent. Not quite as great as the giant one that I had last time, but still pretty good. Mountain Dew: White Out was not my choice in the great Dewmocracy (personally, I prefered Typhoon), but it's still really good. Reese's Pieces:
(Genuinely, though, I had heard that song earlier in the day and I was dead set on having Reese's Pieces at some point)
Good meal.

@joebush_joebush
@RICHTERTOFFEN
joebush-joebush.tumblr.com

#stevegarvey

No comments:

Post a Comment